The new Pirelli World gives voice to the changes taking place in the various businesses of the Group, and interviews Marco Tronchetti Provera, chairman of Pirelli, and Maurizio Boiocchi, Pirelli Tyre’s director of Product development, who tell of the strategies, the projects and the people working on Pirelli’s future.
- Green performance is the Group’s password by which to affront the recession and sustain global competitiveness. In Pirelli World, the commitment of Pirelli Eco Technology in Holland and China through interviews with Davide Fedeli and Francesco Ceriani.
- Working Pirelli: 137 years of work in the factories of the world told by a book, an exhibition and a conference. The Pirelli Foundation is born for the promotion of Pirelli’s business culture.
- The search for excellence never stops. At B.U. Moto they change the approach to sales with a new training programme for the whole commercial structure.
- How do you achieve 40% of market share? The Petinsa-Pirelli case: focus on model distribution in Uruguay.
- And then from Brazil the backstage pictures of the 2010 Cal, the Pirelli PZERO collection for the next season and much, much more…
Pirelli World, an English language quarterly magazine targeted at the Group’s management around the world, is published in Milan and distributed to all Group affiliates worldwide.