1. LEGAL INFORMATION
2. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
3. USE OF PERSONAL DATA
We may use your Personal Data where it is necessary to perform a contract with you and to fulfil and complete your orders, purchases and other transactions entered into with us (or any companies that act on our behalf). If we did not process your Personal Data then we would not be able to provide you with the products or services requested. Please note that when making payments by telephone, we do not record the part of the conversation that includes your payment details.
Processing necessary for us to assist you with sales and any other enquiries:
- To respond to correspondence received from you (which includes requests for product information, enquiries regarding products or services you are providing to us in a business context along with dealing with any complaints and/or other queries);
- To enable us to provide products or services along with any other support necessary.
- To analyse evaluate and improve our products and services;
- To undertake market analysis and research so that we can better understand customers’ requirements including driver behavioural data.
- To send you marketing information from time to time after you have purchased a product or service, made an enquiry, attended any of our marketing events or requested information from us;
- To contact you from time to time with marketing information if you are acting on behalf of a business or where we have obtained your Personal Data from any of our Group Companies, our service providers or any public directory. (You can, of course, always unsubscribe to any of these communications);
- To administer competitions, activities, initiatives and promotions that you enter and to distribute the prizes.
- To enable us to accept your application to register as a user on our website or applications;
- For network and information security purposes;
- To comply with a request from you in connection with the exercise of your rights;
- Internal filing;
- To inform you of updates in any of our key documentation (including our terms and conditions);
- To support the investigation of complaints, to check any instructions given to us and for quality, training and security purposes.
4. SHARING OF PERSONAL DATA
(a) Group companies. Your Personal Data may be shared with Pirelli & C. S.p.A. and/or any of its subsidiaries incorporated in Europe, to pursue legitimate interests related to the performance of technical and organisational activities functional to the purposes described in Section 3.
(b) Third party or affiliated service providers. Your Personal Data may also be processed by service providers, including authorised dealers that we use to facilitate or outsource one or more aspects of the operation of our business. These service providers are subject to confidentiality agreements with us and other legal restrictions that prohibit their use of the information we provide them for any purpose other than to facilitate the specific outsourced or service related operation, unless you have explicitly agreed or given your prior permission to them for additional uses.
(c) Payments by debit or credit card. In order to allow you to pay for the products and/or services purchased by debit or credit card, if applicable, your Personal Data will be processed by the selected operator of the banking circuit, which shall act as autonomous personal data controller.
(c) As permitted or required by law. In certain cases, we may be required to provide Personal Data in response to a valid court order, subpoena, government investigation, or as otherwise required by law. We also reserve the right to report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we, in good faith, believe to be unlawful or in violation of applicable laws. We may release certain Personal Data when we believe that such release is reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property, and safety of others and ourselves, or to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues.