More than ever, Pirelli is absolutely convinced that its business is inextricably linked to its capacity to create value while satisfying the expectations of all its stakeholders:
- shareholders, investors and the financial community;
- the environment, since it’s the only source of livelihood for all human activities in the present and future time;
- customers, since our way of doing business is based on customer satisfaction;
- employees, who are the repository of Group knowhow and drive its development;
- suppliers, with which sharing a responsible approach to business;
- competitors, because a competitive but fair competition generates improved customer services as well as market qualification;
- institutions, governmental and non-governmental bodies, and the communities around the world where the Group has permanent operations, through the awareness of its own global responsibilities as a corporate global citizen.
The Pirelli identity is historically based on a plurality of values that have always been pursued and protected. Pirelli adopts a multi-stakeholder approach, which means that it pursues lasting and sustainable growth based as far as possible on the equable reconciliation of the interests and expectations of all those who interact with the company.