All NHS (Not for Highway service) motorcycle tyres are only for pure racing and cannot be used on public roads. Therefore there is no official homologation.
- Specifically for use on Enduro motorcycles in cross-country configurations
- Excellent for routes with jumps, in the mud and through vegetation
- Polyester carcass with controlled deformation to ensure an ample footprint for maximum effectiveness of traction and braking
- Optimised grip and steering precision thanks to small rigid blocks on the front tyre
- Racing compound with high performance during the entire competition, independent of the conditions of the surface
- Carcass and pattern evolved from the experience of the world motocross championship