The first tyre with a double soul
- Compound with high silica content for sport touring use: good grip on dry surfaces with maximum safety also on wet surfaces and at low temperatures.
- The new front and rear profile can ensure neutral and uniform performance in all road conditions.
- Excellent mileage with constant and reliable performance right to the end of its life.
HOLDER OF 7 WORLD RECORDS!
On March 15th 2009, 15 Journalists and 12 Pirelli Testers set 7 FIM World Duration Records at Nardò Technical Center in Southern Italy.
On just one set of Angel ST tyres they covered a distance of 5,135 km at an average speed of 214 km/h in a tough 24H non stop trial which proved the consistency and the performance of ANGEL ST.
Tyres that are at ease for urban, sporting or touring use, designed specifically for the needs of Sport Touring motorcyclists.
|Compound with high silica content||Great chemical adherence on wet surfaces||Feeling of extreme safety in the wet|
|Tread pattern variable over time||Change of tread pattern over the life of the tyre||Functional and with an innovative look|
|New profiles||Suitable for a wide range of motorcycles||Neutrality and high steering precision|
DISCOVER THE ENTIRE SIZE RANGE
- 120/60 ZR 17 M/C (55W) TL
- 120/60 ZR 17 M/C (55W) M/C. TL
- 120/70 ZR 17 M/C (58W) TL
- 120/70 ZR 17 M/C (58W) TL (A)
- 190/50 ZR 17 M/C (73W) TL
- 190/55 ZR 17 M/C (75W) TL
- 180/55 ZR 17 M/C (73W) TL
- 180/55 ZR 17 M/C (73W) TL (E)
- 160/60 ZR 17 M/C (69W) TL