DIABLO™ ROSSO II
THE ULTIMATE SPORT TYRE FOR ABSOLUTE ROAD USE.
- A Bi-Compound rear tyre combining long lasting mileage with excellent grip.
- Pirelli Enhanced Patch Technology (EPT) optimising the contact patch for improved grip.
- Functional Groove Design (FGD) to optimise wet behaviour.
PERSONALISE YOUR TYRE
The new DIABLO ROSSO II has a dedicated area on the sidewall to apply a personalised label, offering a wide variety and possibilities of customization to choose from different fonts, colors, flags, circuits and other logos.
|Bi-Compound||Differentiated Behaviour of the Tyre||Long Lasting on Road, Excellent Grip at Full Lean|
|EPT||Contact Patch Optimization||Give the bike more contact whith the road surface|
|Slick shoulder area||Maximum Grip at Full lean||Confidence and top performance whilst comering|
Best Buy Racetrack
THE DIABLO TRADEMARK
The DIABLO Trademark represents the excellence of the Pirelli Brand in the motorcycle tyre industry. The Diablo family has rapidly evolved from its 2002 introduction in the supersport segment to cover many other market segments from Racing to Hypersport.
The current Diablo Trademark consolidates 8 years of experience, tecnology and victories in prestigious tests and competitions.
A consistent choice as original equipment by top bike manufacturers, all Diablo marked products are also considerd a reference by the most acclaimed international magazines. From this history and rich background is born the new DIABLO ROSSO II.
Diablo Rosso II front tyre is derived from Diablo Rosso Corsa (see picture right) to provide:
- Improved drainage
- Better wear regularity
- Efficient braking
When compared to the predecessor (see picture right), Diablo Rosso II rear tyre features an increased slick area in the central rib and on extreme shoulder.
- Mileage and braking
- Dry Grip at maximum lean
BI-COMPOUND REAR TYRE
Diablo Rosso II applies the Bi-Compound concept to the REAR tyre:
In the CENTRAL AREA (75% of total surface)
the high silica content compound, blended with a reactive polymer provides a BALANCED performance to offer Wet Grip, Stability and Mileage
In the SHOULDER AREA (25% of surface)
the fine carbon-black and resins compound provides the SPORT performance for Dry Grip at high lean angles
Diablo Rosso II has increased the regularity of wear, thanks to the improvements on the tread pattern design that in combination with a specific silica compound offersboth an excellent grip on wet and extended mileage.
The second, softer compound, derived from the experience of Diablo Rosso Corsa and localised along the naked shoulder of tread design, offers a superior grip while cornering at full lean angle.
DISCOVER THE ENTIRE SIZE RANGE
- 120/60 R 17 M/C 55H TL
- 120/60 ZR 17 M/C (55W) TL
- 120/70 ZR 17 M/C (58W) TL (D)
- 120/70 R 17 M/C 58H TL
- 120/70 ZR 17 M/C (58W) TL (K)
- 110/70 R 17 M/C 54H TL (R)
- 110/70 ZR 17 M/C 54W TL
- 110/70 R 17 M/C 54H TL
- 100/80 R 17 M/C 52H TL (R)
- 240/45 ZR 17 M/C (82W) TL
- 200/50 ZR 17 M/C (75W) TL
- 190/50 ZR 17 M/C (73W) TL
- 190/55 ZR 17 M/C (75W) TL
- 180/55 ZR 17 M/C (73W) TL
- 180/60 ZR 17 M/C (75W) TL
- 170/60 ZR 17 M/C (72W) TL
- 160/60 R 17 M/C 69H TL
- 160/60 ZR 17 M/C (69W) TL
- 150/60 R 17 M/C 66H TL (R)
- 150/60 R 17 M/C 66H TL
- 150/60 ZR 17 M/C 66W TL
- 140/60 R 17 M/C 63H TL (R)
- 140/70 R 17 M/C 66H TL (R)
- 140/70 R 17 M/C 66H TL
- 130/70 R 17 M/C 62H TL (R)