01 Series is not only tyre, it includes a range of services and tools for our customers to enhance their performance.
SPECIFIC FOR TRAILERS AND SEMI-TRAILERS, THE NEW ST FROM THE SERIES 01 BLENDS THE BEST PERFORMANCE WITH RESPECT FOR THE ENVIRONMENT, WITH A PRECISE AIM: TO CUT OPERATIVE COSTS.
H Low Severity: Products designed for long-haul transport vehicles on motorways or arterial roads with very low specific tread-wear conditions.
R Medium Severity: products designed for medium/long-haul vehicles on slightly abrasive road surfaces, winding or mountainous roads.
Improved mileage and longer first tyre life.
Reusable tyres, thanks to high retreadability and its recyclable highly aromatic oil free (HAOF) materials.
Lower noise emission and high acoustic comfort. Fulfils future (2012) EC Directive.
Low rolling resistance and reduction of fuel consumption and CO2 emission.
THE VALUE OF PERFORMANCE
Created to take on kilometres and minimise costs, ST:01 Base meets all the requirements of modern transportation, driving trailers and semi-trailers over medium/long distance hauls
- The innovative geometry in the central grooves reduces movement in the tread, and consequently reduces rolling resistance (patent pending)
- The zig-zag design in the tread helps expel stones and increases resistance to lateral sliding
- The lateral reinforced beads improve shoulders’ resistance to impact and lateral friction
- Land to sea ratio increased to benefit mileage and durability
- Tread design profile optimised to ensure even wear, whether used on highways or regional
DLTC - Dual Layer Tread Compound
Reduced braking distance
Low heat generation
Reduce rolling resistance
Zero Degree™ StructureWider belts for increased structural integrity and even wear
HPSC - High Penetration Steel CordCord is more resistant to oxidation
HEP. New generation steel cord gives improved resistance to impacts
HBW - Hexagonal Bead WireGreater flexibility and easy of fitting
Thermal stability of bead and longer lasting bead wire
Reinforced BeadHigh resistance to lateral impacts,
even in very severe conditions
REGROOVE: ST:01 BASE
SIZE TABLE (MAX W.: 8MM)