01 Series is not only tyre, it includes a range of services and tools for our customers to enhance their performance.
ALL POSITION TYRE FOR EQUIPMENT OF URBAN BUSSES PROVIDING GREATER MILEAGE, LOWER ROLLING RESISTANCE, LOW NOISE GENERATION, IMPROVED ROAD GRIP, EVEN IN WET AND COLD CONDITIONS AND ON DIFFERENT ROAD SURFACES.
C High Severity: products designed for use on urban and suburban passenger vehicles in stop & go traffic conditions, low average speed, continual changes in the road surface (asphalt, concrete, cobblestones) and high degree of abrasion.
Low rolling resistance and reduction of fuel consumption and CO2 emission.
Improved mileage and longer first tyre life.
Reusable tyres, thanks to high retreadability and its recyclable highly aromatic oil free (HAOF) materials.
Lower noise emission and high acoustic comfort. Fulfils future (2012) EC Directive.
LASTING PERFORMANCE OVER TIME. WHATEVER THE WEATHER.
- low rolling resistance
- increased mileage
2. Deep siping:
- traction throughout tyre life
- improved grip on wet and slippery surfaces
- reduced braking distancesin all road conditions
3. Closer tread lugs:
- reduced rolling resistance
- a greater land to sea ratio which guarantees high tyre mileage
- low noise generation
4. Groove geometry specifically designed to improve the expulsion of stones and prevent casing damage
5. New sidewall geometry (Pirelli patent):
- high impact resistance
- increased sidewall duration
- extreme ease in measuring sidewall wear (ISW)
DLTC - Dual Layer Tread CompoundDual Layer Tread Compound
External layer (new formulation)
Excellent road holding
Reduced braking distances
Internal layer (undertread compound 100% silica)
Low rolling resistance
3SB - Three Sandwich Belts EvolutionVery even wear
Longer tyre life
FRC – Fully Rubberized Cord for BeltOxidation prevention
Longer casing life
HBW - Hexagonal Bead WireHigh flexibility for easy fitting
Thermal stability and durability of bead wire
BWC - Bead Wrapped ChaferGreater impact resistance