The track is your road.
Pirelli returned to the World Rally Championship this year, having been involved in the series since its inception in 1973.
From 2008 to 2010 Pirelli was the official Tyre Supplier to this series, the maximum expression of rally competitions around the world. Pirelli also backed the Star Driver and the FIA WRC Academy, with the aim of promoting the next generation of young drivers to the top of the sport.
Now Pirelli returns in open tyre competition, having been nominated as one of the tyre manufacturers supplying the World Rally Championship from 2014. The newest generation of Pirelli’s rally tyres have been adapted to the latest World Rally Championship regulations, combining performance with durability and respect for the environment.
To date, Pirelli has racked up 180 world rally championship event wins and 23 world titles.
- 1Monte Carlo: 21st - 24th January
- 2Sweden: 11th - 14th February
- 3Mexico: 3rd - 6th March
- 4Argentina: 21st - 24th April
- 5Portugal: 19th - 22nd May
- 6Italy: 9th - 12th June
- 7Poland 1st - 3rd July
- 8Finland 28th - 31st July
- 9Germany: 18th - 21st August
- 10China: 8th - 11th September
- 11France: 29th September - 2nd October
- 12Spain: 13th - 16th October
- 13Wales: 27th - 30th October
- 14Australia: 17th - 20th November