The track is your road.
FERRARI CHALLENGE TROFEO PIRELLI
The long partnership between Pirelli and Ferrari in the Ferrari Challenge dates back to the inception of the Series in 1993 with specially prepared 348s. Since then, in fact, Pirelli has always been the exclusive supplier to the series, guaranteeing its attributes of competence and professionalism to Ferrari, the drivers and teams alike.
In 2012 the 458 Challenge debuted in the championship. The 458 Challenge, currently in its EVO version, is fitted with 19" tyres, an exclusive in the world of competitions: another demonstration of how closely Pirelli's racing developments are connected to their P Zero road tyre product. For the F458 Challenge Pirelli developed slick and wet tyres in dedicated sizes, 255/650-19 at the front and 305/690-19 at the rear.
Both new and experienced drivers compete in the Ferrari Challenge, that includes three championship series: Europe, North America and Asia-Pacific. The Trofeo Pirelli, as in the past, is destined – with a dedicated classification - to drivers with racing experience.
2016 calendar - Europe
- 1Monza: 1st - 3rd April
- 2Mugello: 29th - 1st May
- 3Le Mans: 15th - 18th June
- 4Sochi: 29th - 31st July
- 5Hockenheim: 9th - 11th September
- 6Jerez de la Frontera: 7th - 9th October
2016 calendar - North America
- 1Daytona: 27th - 31st January
- 2Sonoma Raceway : 8th - 10th April
- 3Circuit of the Americas: 13th - 15th May
- 4Montreal: 10th - 12th June
- 5Lime Rock Park: 23rd – 24th September
- 6Homestead: 4th – 6th November
2016 CALENDAR – Asia Pacific
- 1Suzuka: 4th - 6th March
- 2Abu Dhabi: 14th - 16th April
- 3Shanghai: 10th - 12th June
- 4Sepang: 5th - 7th August
- 5Singapore: 16th - 18th September
- 6Fuji: 14th - 16th October