Specifically for soft surfaces such as mud or sand and intermediate surfaces such as grass or compact and dry ground
Available in standard, minicross sizes and special Mud version.
All NHS (Not for Highway Service) motorcycle tires are only for pure racing and cannot be used on public roads. Therefore there is no official homologation. Please have a look to the MOTOCROSS RANGE and/or contact your local Racing dealer.
- Effective in all conditions of use: competition, training or just for fun!
- Excellent traction on all surfaces to ensure the maximum transmission of power to the ground.
- V-shaped block layout to optimise stability on braking and grip on bends.
- Front tire with optimised lateral blocks to ensure precision in the trajectory set.
- Reliability of performance even in extreme racing conditions.
- The tread pattern and compound were developed with the contribution of the most prestigious players in MX competitions.
SPECIFICALLY FOR SOFT SURFACES SUCH AS MUD OR SAND AND INTERMEDIATE SURFACES SUCH AS GRASS OR COMPACT AND DRY GROUND
|Front tire with directional arrow layout of blocks||Optimised contact with the ground||Maximum traction and precision in cornering|
|Rear tire with V layout of blocks||Stability in traction and on braking||Stability in traction and on braking|
|Double-layer compound||Maximum resistance to heat and dynamic stresses||Reliability of performance lap after lap during races|
Since 1980, Pirelli’s beginnings in the World MX Championship, high-level racing involvement has been the driver for all its professional off-road racing products.
This extreme racing environment has offered Pirelli the experience and technology to present a renewed range of Scorpion MX tires.
The race-bred Scorpion MX range covers all possible terrain applications with its six tread patterns, adequate from soft sand or mud through loose loam to hard-packed soils, all of which are regularly encountered in racing circuits of professional championships today.
Discover the entire size range.