A Pirelli developed and owned system, delivering:
Enhanced tyre monitoring service for fleet customers.
Capture of detail fleet vehicle, tyre fitment and tyre condition data in a central database
- Customer visit data capture and immediate on-site reporting.
- Data capture facilitation using PDA + tyre tread/pressure probe.
- Central database of all collected data (extractable into Excel for analysis).
- possibility of integration with Cyber Fleet.
BENEFITS FOR THE FLEET
Thanks to constant monitoring and collection of data regarding:
The fleet receives:
on the status of the tyres of the vehicle park and suggestions of corrective actions to maximize tyre durability and performance
INFORMATIONon tyre mileage to allow calculation of cost per kilometer
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Fleet database and data extract facility.
- Central reference data (tyre makes, sizes, patterns etc.)
- User managementmanager to prevent tyre breakdown and accidents
- Data collection & visit reporting tool.
- Installed as client application on laptop, working directly (on-line) with PFC-Web database
- Offline data collection tool for vehicle and tyre data.
- Synchronises with PFC-Client (connects to PC using ActiveSync or WMDC)
- Use of PDA is optional, data can also be entered directly in PFC-Client.
- DA software is distributed from PFC-Client to the PDA.
- Sends tread and pressure readings for tyre into the PDA via Bluetooth.
- Use of probe is optional, readings can also be entered directly in the PDA.