SCORPION MX MID SOFT 32 MINICROSS
The first professional set dedicated to young Moto Cross riders. Specifically for soft surfaces such as mud or sand and intermediate surfaces such as grass or compact and dry ground.
All NHS (Not for Highway Service) motorcycle tyres are only for pure racing and cannot be used on public roads. Therefore there is no official homologation. Please have a look to the MOTOCROSS RANGE and/or contact your local Racing dealer.
- Effective in all conditions of use: competition, training or just for fun!
- Excellent traction on all surfaces to ensure the maximum transmission of power to the ground.
- V-shaped block layout to optimise stability on braking and grip on bends.
- Front tyre with optimised lateral blocks to ensure precision in the trajectory set.
- Reliability of performance even in extreme racing conditions.
- The tread pattern and compound were developed with the contribution of the most prestigious players in MX competitions.
- Available in standard and minicross sizes.
Specifically for soft surfaces such as mud or sand and intermediate surfaces such as grass or compact and dry ground.
|Front tyre with directional arrow layout of blocks||Optimised contact with the ground||Maximum traction and precision in cornering|
|Rear tyre with V layout of blocks||Stability in traction and on braking||Maximum power to ground in all situations|
|Double-layer compound||Maximum resistance to heat and dynamic stresses||Reliability of performance lap after lap during races|
DISCOVER THE ENTIRE SIZE RANGE