Q Off: products designed for vehicles used solely on construction sites, in quarries and mining operations with highly-aggressive tread-wear conditions.
• Robust tread blocks provide high resistance to lacerations.
• Transversal groove arrangement promotes excellent traction in high severity conditions.
• Wide and deep cross grooves reduce stone trapping and enhance selfcleaning capability.
Specially formulated to ensure:
• High mileage in on-off road applications.
• Lower operating temperature improves tyre integrity and retreadability.
• Excellent resistance to tears and lacerations.
• Resistance to accidental casing damage.
The new 13 R 22.5 Diamante Zero Degree structure assures extreme integrity and high retreadability in mixed applications, designed for road, yard and site work.
The 13 R 22.5 Diamante tyre gives greater resistance to tread abrasion, tears and lacerations experienced by ON-OFF and OFF applications.
The Diamante structure offers even greater resistance to tread abrasion and aggression typical of ON-OFF and OFF road uses.
|size||LOAD INDEX and SPEED CODE|
|13R22.5 TL||156/150 F (154/150 G)|
All Position tyre suitable for harsh quarry or construction site type uses, for which extreme structural integrity and excellent retread value are guaranteed.Learn about the sections of the new EU Label and try our interactive simulation to compare the differences between the gradings. >
The label shown in purely illustrative and represents a possible product associated to the same tyre size
|REGROOVE: TQ99 DIAMANTE||Size Table (MAX W.: 8mm)|