C High Severity: products designed for use on urban and suburban passenger vehicles in stop & go traffic conditions, low average speed, continual changes in the road surface (asphalt, concrete, cobblestones) and high degree of abrasion.
• Three groove design with large contact area promotes tread life and mileage.
• Central groove geometry design prevents stone trapping.
• Zig-zag pattern offers high traction levels.
• Heavy siping improves roadholding on wet and slippery surfaces.
• Tread design optimised to ensure even wear.
Dual-layer technology based on the use of two different compounds, each with the following characteristics:
• Designed for 'stop and start' application.
• Increased mileage.
• Enhanced mechanical and hysteretic properties.
• Reduced heat production during operation.
• Prolonged tyre integrity and tyre life. Also available in M+S with shoulder and transversal groove design on the tread centre to guarantee high traction and ensure braking on snowy/slippery surfaces.
The evolution of SATT exclusive production process enhances tyre performances ensuring: durability, low fuel consumption, rolling resistance and eco-compatibility up to optimized levels.
The volume and formula of the abrasive compound ensure a reduction both in environmental impact and fuel consumption, in particular allowing for higher mileage.
The reinforced sides, the HBW rim and the SATT structure, Pirelli patents, guarantee greater resistance and retread value.
Maximum comfort is obtained thanks to the low noise levels generated and efficient absorption of rough road surfaces.
|size||LOAD INDEX and SPEED CODE|
|275/70 R22.5 TL||148/145 J (152/148 E)|
All Position tyre for use on particularly demanding paved surfaces, able to guarantee high comfort levels and excellent driveability. Specifically designed for use on urban buses, in any environmental conditions. Perfect for particularly harsh winter climates.Learn about the sections of the new EU Label and try our interactive simulation to compare the differences between the gradings. >
The label shown in purely illustrative and represents a possible product associated to the same tyre size
|REGROOVE: MC85 M+S AMARANTO||Size Table (MAX W.: 8mm)|