G On/Off: products designed for mixed use vehicles on the road, on construction sites and under slightly-aggressive tread-wear conditions.
Q Off: products designed for vehicles used solely on construction sites, in quarries and mining operations with highly-aggressive tread-wear conditions.
• Robust circumferential ribs, rounded contour and a tread groove profile are optimised to guarantee greater resistance to lacerations.
• Optimum tread depth ensures a longer tyre life and excellent mileage.
• Narrowed base in central groove increases resistance to stone trapping and perforation.
• Zig-zag longitudinal grooves and wide transversal shoulder grooves maximise grip on any surface.
• Increased undertread to reduce the possibility of accidental casing damage.
Tread compound specially formulated to provide:
• Increased resistance to tears and lacerations.
• Improved mileage in on-road applications.
• Lower operating temperatures benefit tyre integrity and retreadability.
Excellent road holding
Improved resistance to impacts
High endurance and stress resistance
Greater exibility and ease of fitting
Thermal stability of bead and longer lasting bead wire
|size||LOAD INDEX and SPEED CODE|
|315/80 R22.5 TL||156/150 K|
|13R22.5 TL||156/150 K|
Excellent resistance, excellent performance.Learn about the sections of the new EU Label and try our interactive simulation to compare the differences between the gradings. >
The label shown in purely illustrative and represents a possible product associated to the same tyre size