C High Severity: products designed for use on urban and suburban passenger vehicles in stop & go traffic conditions, low average speed, continual changes in the road surface (asphalt, concrete, cobblestones) and high degree of abrasion.
• Three groove design with large contact area promotes tread life and mileage.
• Central groove geometry design prevents stone trapping.
• Zig-zag pattern offers high traction levels.
• Heavy siping improves roadholding on wet and slippery surfaces.
• Tread design optimised to ensure even wear.
Dual-layer technology based on the use of two different compounds, each with the following characteristics:
• Designed for 'stop and start' application.
• Increased mileage.
• Enhanced mechanical and hysteretic properties.
• Reduced heat production during operation.
• Prolonged tyre integrity and tyre life. Also available in M+S with shoulder and transversal groove design on the tread centre to guarantee high traction and ensure braking on snowy/slippery surfaces.
The evolution of SATT exclusive production process enhances tyre performances ensuring: durability, low fuel consumption, rolling resistance and eco-compatibility up to optimized levels.
|size||LOAD INDEX and SPEED CODE|
|275/70 R22.5 TL||148/145 J (152/148 E)|