More cars, more excitement and more of everything players love about Xbox “Forza Motorsport 4” is now available for download with the March Pirelli Car Pack. Click here for the teaser video on YouTube. The all-new array of customizable vehicles includes ten of the most exciting, surprising and fun-to-drive cars assembled – from legendary Ferrari racing models to pure American muscle, family cruisers to incredibly quick kit cars. The March Pirelli Car Pack is available for only 560 Microsoft points ($7 US).
The technical partnership between the Microsoft Xbox team and Pirelli means the newest “Forza Motorsport 4” Car Pack will feature Pirelli’s shared tire performance data and the company’s cutting-edge research into tire dynamics and vehicle performance data imported directly into the game. These ten cars are a must-own for Forza Motorsport 4 fans. The results include the most realistic tire physics ever conceived in a console racing game and an automotive experience that can’t be found anywhere else.
The March Pirelli Car Pack features 10 vehicles prepped and polished for the avid car aficionado:
– 2011 Aston Martin V12 Zagato (Villa d’Este): Built to honor the 50th anniversary of the Aston Martin DB4GT Zagato
– 1971 Ferrari #2 Ferrari Automobili 312 P: With its wedge-scoop design and the unmistakable post-mounted rear-view mirror, the 1971 Ferrari #2 FerrariAutomobili 312 P is a unique piece of race craft, one that was piloted by all-time greats like Jacky Ickx and Mario Andretti.
– 2012 Ultima GTR: The Ultima GTR is one of the world’s fastest accelerating cars.
– 1969 Chevrolet Nova SS 396: The ’69 Nova—which features a big 6.5 liter, 375 horsepower V8 engine pushing a relatively light 3,400 pounds of steel–is pure American muscle.
– 1995 BMW 850CSi: Some consider the 850CSi the closest BMW has ever come to making an actual M8 model. It’s a high-tech bit of German muscle that certainly won’t disappoint BMW fans.
– 1986 Alfa Romeo GTV-6: Sporting bodywork penned by Giorgetto Giugiaro from Italdesign-Giugiaro, the Alfa Romeo GTV6 was heralded by automotive journalists for excellent handling, outstanding brakes, and the SOHC V6 2.5 liter engine that made for a thoroughly fun driving experience.
– 1969 Chevrolet Corvair Monza: The Monza coupe was a more powerful version of the standard Corvair compact.
– 2010 Renault Clio RS: A 2.0-liter 16-valve engine powers the Clio RS; resulting in a zippy ride that perfectly complements the hatchback’s aggressive trim.
– 1966 Ford Country Squire: The Ford Country Squire is mid-60s family style personified. The Squire’s classic wide body construction and its confident gait on the track should make it a favorite of those looking for something different in Forza 4.
– 2011 Wiesmann GT MF5: The Wiesmann brothers’ coupes and roadsters are “manufaktur derindividualisten,” and truly it takes an individualist to fully appreciate their unique creations. Combining retro proportions with state-of-the-art BMW-sourced running gear, the GT MF5 is a sporting coupe that certainly means business.
Stay Up To Speed With the “Forza Motorsport 4” Season Pass: The “Forza Motorsport 4” Season Pass is your action-packed ticket to six game add-on packs as they’re released through the next year. Players can purchase the Season Pass on the Xbox LIVE Marketplace and at participating retailers– for only 2,400 Microsoft points ($29.99 USD) The “Forza Motorsport 4” Season Pass is redeemable for six game add-on packs, representing a 30 percent overall savings as compared to purchasing the content separately. New purchasers will also receive all previously released game add-on content and the IGN Car Pack.
Hit the Road Today: “Forza Motorsport 4” is available in a Standard Edition ($59.99 U.S. ERP) and Limited Collector’s Edition ($79.99 U.S. ERP) and is rated “E” For Everyone by the ESRB. The Limited Collector’s Edition offers exclusive content, including the “American Muscle” Car Pack, “Launch Bonus” Car Pack and “VIP” Car Pack, as well as additional downloadable content, and VIP membership status.
Pirelli Tire North America designs, develops, manufactures and markets tires for passenger vehicles in both the original equipment and replacement markets as well as markets and distributes tires for motorcycles and motorsports. Located in Rome, Georgia, Pirelli’s Modular Integrated Robotized System (MIRS) employsstate-of-the-art technology to manufacture tires for both export and domestic markets. For more information please visit www.us.pirelli.com, “Like” us on Facebook, or follow up on Twitter.