Newest option for medium to hard terrain–from loose, grassy surfaces to compact dirt and stones–conditions most commonly encountered on everyday motocross tracks.
• Tread pattern born to offer the best performances on mid-hard surfaces with an excellent traction even on increasingly severe terrain conditions during the race.
• A totally new rear tread pattern advances the Mid Hard 454’s performances; each knob contributing to an improved traction and power transmission.
• Optimal resiliency for consistent performance over time;
• Dedicated compound for outstanding grip in lateral sliding control;
• Knob links (or “bridges”) layout for tear resistance.
• Tread pattern and compounds proven with the most prestigious competitors in MX World Championship.
All NHS (Not for Highway service) motorcycle tires are only for pure racing and cannot be used on public roads.
Therefore there is no official homologation.
Please have a look to the MOTOCROSS RANGE and/or contact your local Racing dealer.