Optimal choice for professional training and amateur to semi-Pro racers who ride all types of terrain and demand performance lap after lap especially under “race simulation”
• Grip and traction on a wide range of terrain (from mid soft to mid hard).
• Perfect application for training; optimal compromise between performance and durability.
• Tread pattern taken from previous design with the rear’s layout rigidity improved through “bridges” and a new front similar to the Scorpion MX Soft 410.
• Multi-ply carcass with high resistance to punctures but maximum flexibility to absorb forces during jumps or obstacles.
• Training performance in all terrain conditions with uniform knob wear, resistance to deformation while damping and thus an extended durability.
All NHS (Not for Highway service) motorcycle tires are only for pure racing and cannot be used on public roads.
Therefore there is no official homologation.
Please have a look to the MOTOCROSS RANGE and/or contact your local Racing dealer.