Where performance meets the road: a specific tire for high-performance Harley Davidson motorcycles.
Better adherence, road holding and look than standard tires for Custom/Cruiser motorcycles.
Designed for Custom motorcyclists that need tires with high performance on the straight and inclining, but with excellent grip and a higher mileage.
Excellent performance and great fun to ride with a good balance between reliability and life of the tire.
Optimised for the new V-Twin engines with more power and higher torque.
EPT technology of sporting derivation to optimise the area of contact in order to ensure great stability at high speeds and lightning acceleration.
Where performance meets the road: a specific tyre for high-performance Harley Davidson motorcycles.
|EPT: Optimisation of the profile, structure and tread pattern||8% more contact area||More power transmitted to the ground|
|New full/empty ratio||More tread on the ground, improving safety and grip even in the wet||Traction and adherence on all surfaces|
|New structure||Resistant but not too rigid, deformable and flexible but not elastic||Easy steering|
|Magazine||Issue||Pattern & size||Vehicle||Result|
CONTACT PATCH / COMPOUND
THE CONTACT PATCH IS THE KEY ELEMENT IN DELIVERING
MAXIMUM PRODUCT PERFORMANCE:
- New dimension
- New shape
- Allows use of more durable compounds with increased levels of grip
- 10% larger contact patch
NEW STRUCTURE. THE IDEAL BALANCE
BETWEEN STIFFNESS AND FLEXIBILITY:
- New Front and Rear Profile
- Supports the bike at every lean angle
- Optimized pressure distribution on the contact patch
- Unbeatable dampening properties
- Best pressure distribution
- High level of riding comfort
INNOVATIVE TREAD DESIGN
HOW TO DELIVER THE POWER TO THE GROUND:
- Grooves concentrated exactly where needed
- Ideal balance between style and performance
AGGRESSIVE DIRECTIONAL TREAD DESIGN:
- Tread grooves layout optimized to ensure uniform and quick warm up
- Stability and traction
NEW SEA/LAND BALANCE:
- Compact tread design maximizes the contact patch
- More rubber on the ground to ensure traction and grip
in every situation
WET OR DRY: THE EMOTION NEVER ENDS
- Front tire tread designed to cut water layer, clearing the tarmac
for rear tread
- The calibrated grooves between rear center section and edges of
the rear effectively disperse the residual water
- Structure keeps tread grooves open in dynamic conditions
Selecting a vehicle the interactive application will show you the Pirelli tire most suited to your vehicle according to its technical features and homologation and a list of sizes that can replace those originally fitted.
These results are provided AS AN INDICATION and, BEFORE purchasing the tires, BE SURE TO CONSULT a Pirelli dealer in order to check the technical and legal constraints that may be an obstacle to the replacement proposed.
More info: Legal information