Experience The Rush of Riding in a Winning Race Car!
Our unique national program puts you next to a professional driver in a modified Jordan F1® race car with 2 side seats, testing all of your preconceptions in the 1.8 seconds it takes to get from zero to 60 mph. It's not the top speed of 225mph that make these cars so impressive but the acceleration in which it gets there. Your Experience Starts at $599. Inquire Today! http://formulagpexperience.com Our 3-Seaters:
We have two 3-seaters, modeled on the 2003-2004 Jordan GP chassis. With Judd V10 engines producing over 750 HP drivers can reach speeds of up to 200 MPH and can accelerate from 0 to 100kph in 1.8 seconds. The car weighs only 640 kg, and is equipped with carbon brakes and Pirelli tires. The cars will be driven by experienced and certified professional drivers. Highlights of our Jordan FORMULA 1 Chassis:
* Competed during the 2003/2004 FORMULA 1 seasons.
* Drivers: Giancarlo Fisichella Won the Brazilian GP, Nick Heidfeld.
* Engine: Judd V10, 3,500 cc. Cylinder capacity: 750 CV reaching 10,500 rpm
* Gear Box: Semi-automatic with controls on steering wheel
* Brakes: Carbon
* Maximum speed: 220MPH
* Carbon fiber cockpit safety cell for passenger Driving Director:
Didier Theys - Didier Theys has the most professional victories of anyone in a Ferrari 333 SP with 10. He is a two-time overall winner of the 24 Hours of Daytona (1998 and 2002), a winner of the 12 Hours of Sebring (1998), the Sports Racing Prototype driver champion of the Grand-American Road Racing Association (2002). Quotes:
- "An amazing experience! What a great way to spend a day. Very, very organized and nice, friendly people. Thanks!" - Dell V. L.
- "An absolute thrill of a lifetime. The acceleration is incredible. The organizers are great!" - Paul G.
- "Most intense experience on the planet. I want to buy a F1 now!" - Derek