Privacy is a value which Pirelli &C. S.p.A. (the data controller of your personal data, hereinafter called "Pirelli") recognises and respects.
Before sending us your personal data, please read the following statement concerning the use that we will make of it, in accordance with the applicable laws for data protection.
1. Your personal data will be stored in the filling system of Pirelli Sistemi Informativi, an Italian Pirelli affiliate (the data processor of your personal data, herein called "Pirelli Sistemi Informativi"). This will allow you to take part to this initiative hereinafter referred to as the "The Initiative").
2. If you consent as provided below, your personal data may also be used to allow Pirelli and other companies within the Pirelli group to inform you about future product offers or promotional activities. For this purpose "Pirelli Group" means all companies within the EU and Switzerland which are controlled by Pirelli.
3. It is entirely up to you whether or not submit your personal data. However, if you do not do so, you will not be able to take part to this initiative.
4. In case you fill in and/or attach your curriculum vitae, we will store It for one year for future recruitment needs, after this time we invite you, if interested, to update your CV.
5. The office responsible for ensuring the exercise of the information rights granted to you by the applicable laws for data protection including, inter alia, the right to be informed at any time of your personal data held and how it is being used, and the right to withdraw your consent to its being processed) is the following:
Privacy Office, Viale Sarca 222, 20126 Milan, Italy -
Any enquiry about your personal data should be addressed to that office, which will have an up-to-date where is also stored an updated list of all persons in charge of the processing of your personal data.
The main employees who will be in charge of such processing are as to Pirelli the empoyees of its P.R. and communication departments, as to Pirelli Sistemi Informativi the employees managing the information system.
to handle my personal data for as indicated in paragraph 1
to handle my personal data for as indicated in paragraph 2