Pirelli confirms the targets for the year 2014 as announced in March 2014.
Applying a constant perimeter of consolidation, we expect:
- Consolidated sales of approximately 6.2 billion euro (overall volumes’ growth at above +5% and Premium volumes’ at above +14%; price/mix growth between approx. +4% and approx. +5%);
- In organic terms, that is excluding exchange rate effects, revenue growth at >+9%/+10%;
- Ebit at approximately 850 million euro after restructuring costs of 50 million euro;
- Investments below 400 million euro;
- Cash generation before dividends above 250 million euro;
- Net financial position negative at approximately 1.2 billion euro.
Last Revised: 15 May 2014